The mission of Cleveland Net works in unity and prayer with all Christians in the Cleveland/Bradley County community for true transformation in our homes, churches, government institutions, educational systems, businesses and other institutions and agencies in our community.
The vision of Cleveland Net is to see God bring true transformation to our community. “Transformation is the release of the presence of the Lord that comes as an answer to prayer, because the citizens of heaven in this City have covenanted, coordinated, strategic, deep intercession on an ongoing basis, soliciting the presence of God to come and change their Families, churches, cities and nation. It is the practical release of God coming down to rearrange community according to His eternal purpose.” -Jackson Senyonga
- Prayer: We want to see at least 80% of the people in the churches participating in daily prayer in their homes for revival and transformation. We also want at least 80% of the churches involved in ongoing, strategic prayer in the churches and in the larger community.
- Revival: We want to see evidences of spiritual revival/renewal in at least 80% of the churches. Evidences might include increased participation in prayer and Bible study which will result in positive, practical change in the character and behavior in individuals and families.
- Transformation: We want to see the positive, practical results of prayer and spiritual renewal affecting our churches, homes, government institutions, educational systems, businesses and other institutions and agencies in our entire community.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the ONLY Infallible authoritative, Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of a lost and sinful person, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe God concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, and that He hears and answers prayer.